My lovely friends, thank you xx

Saturday 14 April 2012

Paper Piecing - CES DT

Morning

Happy Saturday, not sure what I will get up to yet today but I am sure it will include some crafty time!
Today over at CES I have chosen the theme of Paper Piecing, you can do a little or a lot, it's up to you.

I am sad and also redundant (LOL) as Emma has decided to close her on line store due to lack of time, being a mummy sure uses a lot of that up!  I totally understand that though and I have so loved being part of this team,.  I think we will have a few more challenges yet but make sure you keep checking out the store though as there will be offers to clear the stock, at the moment there is 25% off card blanks and cello bags, go grab em!!


Gorgeous Flowers
Close up of Rosie
Ingredients
Stamp - Rosie with flower - Digi stamp boutique
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers - MME Howdy Doody
Sentiment - Stampin Up
Flowers  - WOC
Dies - Whimsy corner die set
Punches - MS Butterfly and I ran it through and embossing folder
Fab velvet ribbon, button and gems from stash

I would like to enter into:
Digi Stamp Boutique -  Monthly Comp
Craft us Crazy - Mothers day and or flowers - Flowers
Craft Creations - Flower Power
My Mums Craft Shop - Celebration (birthday)

Catch up with you later!
Have a fab day!










26 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the combination. Of colours you have used, so pretty. Sorry the sop is closing.....

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Karen, lovely colours and layout and very pretty flowers. Hope all is well with you. Pami x

Muncialda said...

LOVE IT!!!
I like the way you combine colors!!! :)

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card Karen, I love the image and backing papers.xxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Totally love the image and the backing papers. Such a sweet card. Alison xxx

Sheena said...

Great challenge Karen - love the soft colours! Sheena xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Karen, such a pretty combination of colours and I love this cute image! :) Donna ♥ x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Karen and so sorry to hear about CES x
ps hope you get to Ally Pally!!

franzesjoi said...

great card!! pretty... :)

heidy said...

Gorgeous card Karen!!
XXX Heidy

Unknown said...

Hi Karen Thank you for your sweet comment, I am feeling a little better today, sat at my computer in my dressing gown., having spent four days in bed, coughing like an old man.
I have missed seeing everyone’s creations and am now up to a bit of commenting…… so here goes.

Your DT card below is gorgeous love the paper and the flowers. Todays card is Fabulous, she is so sweet , great mx of papers well done Hugs Elaine

Mojca said...

Soooo pretty Karen! The coloring is amazing! And such soft colors. Perfect! Hugs! Mojca

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous, cute card - I am being sorely tempted by these images.
Love the little button on the lace - really pretty detail.
Caroline xxx

Wattage said...

lovely card Karen! I've got so much to do - rollon the footy tomorrow and nights next week! I'm sure you've got enough to keep you occuppied!

Gem said...

I love this image! She is just gorgeous! Lovely colours! x

Vicky said...

Fabulous Karen...and love the dp's too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so stunning karen.gorgeous image and i love your soft peach colours :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

Super card Karen. Really cute image and love the paper piecing.
mags
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Karen
A gorgeous and beautiful card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Eileen said...

Yes she is a real sweetie. Great choice of papers. A real girly card, love it
Eileen x

Clare Lloyd said...

just hopped over from CES to say how pretty your card is. love the coral/peach colours. x

Flowergirl said...

Really pretty card, she is so cute x
Wendy x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Karen - love the image and the pretty papers and flowers! Hugs,Juliexx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous image and those flowers look beautiful. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

coldwaters2 said...

What a little cutie pie that image is Karen, I do love the colours and paper piecing, those papers and the flowers look wonderful
Hugs
Lorraine x

Laura said...

Oooo fab paper piecing Karen! I love the colours of your card too.
Laura xx