My lovely friends, thank you xx

Friday 13 April 2012

My Best Friend...

Hello

Well today is the last day of my week off, I know I have the weekend but that doesn't count LOL!  So I have spent the day in my cupboard making a couple of cards.  I have this one to show you today and one is for my DT card tomorrow.    I have tried talking hubby in to whizzing me down to Ally Pally on the bike this weekend but not got my own way yet, watch this space see if I can talk him round!!! Place your bets!!!!

Okay here is my little card using My Best Friend stamp from LOTV.....this colour combo photo's really well too I think, could be using this more often!







Ingredients
Stamp - My Best Friend -LOTV
Colouring medium - Copics
Post Mark - LOTV
Papers - Prima Meadow Lark
Brazil basics card stock
Flower  - WOC
Lace, ribbon, pearls and button from stash
Dies - Whimsy corner die set
Punches - MS Frond

I would like to enter into:
The Paper Shelter - Buttons and bows
Paper Pretties - 2 or more DP 
Deep Ocean Challenge - Inspired by a song - You're my best friend - Queen

Have a fab weekend!
Hugs








18 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Karen fab card love the colours and the layout of the card so pretty. Alison xxx

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card Karen. Lee xx

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, loving that big bow....

heidy said...

Oh gorgeous card Karen,love the big bow!
Keeping my fingers cross for you so your hubby will bring you to Ally Pally!
XXX Heidy

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card love your design ... love that little image she is so cute ... my granddaughter would love this little card ... well done happy crafting and love sandy xx

Wattage said...

Lovely card and colouring Karen!

Flowergirl said...

Really beautiful card, love your pretty colours,
Hope you've had a nice day in your cupboard!
Wendy x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Karen.
Sue x

Vicky said...

So beautiful Karen...and loving the colour combo too hun :o)

Hope you get to Ally Pally sweetie....!

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

mags said...

Beautiful card Karen. Love the image and layout and the colour combo is just stunning.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Card Karen! Jo xxx

Wendy said...

This is so beautiful Karen, love the image and wonderful colours...have a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx

Annie said...

Gorgeous card :o)

Hugs Ann xxx

Jessica said...

So gorgeous. Great images and lovely colours. Love you bow and button combo too. Jx

Nannieflash said...

Wow that is one gorgeous card, I love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

coops said...

wow so beautiful karen.gorgeous image and details and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Livert said...

Cute card.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

xxx Liv

sara said...

beautiful card love the image and gorgeous colours thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
hugs sara x x