My lovely friends, thank you xx

Tuesday 10 April 2012

In the Meadow

Hello
I am looking forward to the rest of the week off, today is very quiet. Jamie is at work at Sports Direct which is his weekend job but he gets extra shifts in the holidays.  Beth is round the boyfriends for the day and poor hubby is at work (hahahah) so that leaves just me and Max!!

I have done a few jobs this morning but then somehow ended up in my craft cupboard LOL!  Here is my card for today, its a nice simple one but hope you likey...






 Ingredients
Stamp - In The Meadow - Wild Rose Studio
Papers  - EP Country Drive
Colouring medium - Copics
Punches -MS Vintage Doily border punch, MS Butterfly
Dies - Flower Die I think is a Marianne?
Mini blooms, pearls, lace and ribbon from stash.

I would like to enter into:
Cupcake Craft - Spring is in the air

I'm off out while the sun is still shining so catch up with you tonight.
Have a great day!









16 comments:

Mojca said...

A really elegant card Karen. The white and blue fit so nice together. Really love it. Hugs! mojca

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Karen,love the image and fabulous layout.xxx

Catherine said...

This is stunning, that image is gorgeous....

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun....love the colours and pretty layout too... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Annie said...

A gorgeous card, love the colour scheme! Love the flowers too :)

Hugs Ann x

Wattage said...

Lovely card Karen - saw this image in the Quick cards mag this afternoon and thought you might use it!!!

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous card. So pretty, beautiful stamp x
Wendy x

mags said...

A beautiful card Karen. Love the image and the blue and white together is gorgeous.
Mags
x

Eileen said...

Such a pretty card Karen. Really feminine. Love the colours you have chosen
Eileen x

Wendy said...

So beautiful Karen, love it.
Wendy xx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

This is extraordinary and the colors are awesome!! You are so creative. I love your blog. I saw this on cupcake craft. Thanks for sharing. Gloria

Visit my blog – Would love to have new members.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a pretty card Karen, I love the image and the lace - very scrummy! x

coops said...

so stunning karen.really pretty image and your design is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Karen :-) I love the image and the colours and details are very pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Wendy L said...

Love this card. Really like the MS flower punch too. xxx

carrie-lee said...

Love the card Karen the white and blue together is very subtle but gorgeous xxx