My lovely friends, thank you xx

Sunday 1 April 2012

Anything But A Card - Here Come The Boys

Morning

Happy Sunday, cannot believe we are now in April, this year seems to be whizzing by WHOOSH!!  Oh I have only got a 4 day week, finish Thursday and then I have the whole of the next week off too! WAHOO!

Its time for a new challenge at Here Come The Boys and the theme is Anything but a card.  Now I have to say it really is my least favourite challenge coz I really am a 'card only' girl LOL!  I do love looking at the fantastic projects though so I hope you will join in.  Do check out the challenge post for details of the prize and the fab DT samples!

Okay so I have gone for something nice and quick (and easy) personalised kids party bag.  You could whip up a dozen of these in about as many minutes!!


Ingredients
Bag - The Range
Woodware Star Punch
Not sure on the paper
Button, bakers twine and peel off's

Be back in a jiffy!

hugs








8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really effective- love the football paper!

Lisa Cornwall said...

Hi Karen. This is a brilliant bag. Love it. Hugs Lisa x

Doreen said...

Love your bag Karen.xxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous party bag Karen.
Wendy xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Super little bag full of goodies. Alison xxxx

Wattage said...

Fab bag Karen!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic goodie bag it looks so inviting well done have a great day Ginny

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Karen Just like all the cards you've posted since this one! Hugs Woo xx