My lovely friends, thank you xx

Monday 9 April 2012

Bike Ride

Morning

Naughty lie in for me today,  nearly 9 before I woke up!!!   Beth  and I are off down town today, she is after some new shoes (oh god this could take a while)!  I expect we will grab a spot of lunch too!

Today's card is using one of the new releases from LOTV,  please excuse the mistake, I think she is wearing a beret but I did it as hair, never mind!  I didn't really spot it it until it was all finished and I wasn't going to colour it all again!!!  EDIT - Yay I did get it right it is hair and that's as per LOTV, mind you it does also look good as  a beret so I guess it's whatever you fancy making it!







Ingredients
Stamp - Bike Ride LOTV
Sentiment - LOTV
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers -  Echo Park This n That (love this colours in this pad)
Kraft Stampin Up card stock
Flowers, roses and mini blooms, WOC
Lace, ribbon, buttons and gems from stash
 Nesties -Oval and scallop edge Oval


 I am entering into:
Lili's Litttle Fairies - Ribbon, buttons and bows 
Allsorts - Colour bingo - top row across, Green, ribbon/lace, Pink
Paper Sundaes -2 toppings from the bar - Kraft and Lace

Catch you later!












19 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Karen,love the image and fabulous layout.xxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Morning Karen, Wow, What a fab card - great image, wonderfully coloured & I love the embellies:) Have a great day, Hugs, Teresa x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers....

Ali said...

What a cute image. Love the way you've made the card, so pretty xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card karen,love the image, colours and layout, beautiful!!! Jo xxx

Mojca said...

I think it is hardly noticeable that you made a mistake. The image is really sweet and the papers you used are gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

Vicky said...

So beautiful Karen...the "hair" looks fab... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

mags said...

Lovely card Karen. The image is so cute and love the layout and colours. So pretty.
Mags
x

Eileen said...

A stunning card Karen. Think I would have taken that as hair too, if you hadn't said I don't think anyone would have guessed.
Eileen x

coops said...

so gorgeous karen.i love your pretty colours and stunning sweet image :D

xx coops xx

carrie-lee said...

A stuning card Karen, love the colours and design, the image is lovely too xxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Karen, love the image, so cute,fabulous colouring and papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Karen, love the sweet image and colours...hope your shoe shopping went well.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

fab card karen love the colours and just the cutest hugs sassyx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Karen.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Karen these are so sweet and a fabulous card here Hugs Elaine

brenda said...

What a super card Karen and such a pretty colour palette.

Thanks so much for joining my bingo theme at Allsorts challenge and good luck with the prize draws.

B x

Wattage said...

Aahhh! Could be you and your hubby! Lovely colouring, you make a mistake - never!
xx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Karen~ This is just darling! I love the LOTV images and this one is just adorable!

Thanks for joining us for the Paper Sundaes Sundae Bar Challenge! Hope to see you join us this week in our Anything Goes Challenge!

♥ Lisabee PSDT

My Crafting Blog