My lovely friends, thank you xx

Thursday 12 April 2012

Delightful Dotty - Digital Delights DT

Hello

OMW it is bucketing down here, glad I am indoors!

Its Inspiration Thursday over at Digital Delights and I thought my tin man from last week might be lonely so today I have used Dotty and Smarto.

This one was fun to make, do hop over here and check out the fabulous DT samples and don't forget to visit the  Digi shop there is LOADS to choose from!




Ingredients
Stamp - Delightful Dotty - Digital Delights
Smarto the Dog - Digital Delights
Pre-coloured rainbow - Digital Delights
Colouring medium  - Copics
Papers - MME Everyday Flair ( I do love this pad)
Stampin up card stock
Dies - Whimsy corner die
Punches - MS Frond
Flowers - WOC

I would like to enter into:
Crafty Boots -Nautical/red white blue 

Have a great day!









13 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

We have just had a pretty spectacular thunderstorm here! Nice to be tacked indoors crafty.

Dotty and Smarto are really sweet and have made a lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

PS Try to stay dry!

Tanya said...

This is lovely Karen :) I love the rainbow and the colour scheme, that ribbon is really nice :)

Tags xx

Mojca said...

Really beautifully embellished card! Like the image and the way you colored it. The little rainbow is fantastic. Hugs! Mojca

heidy said...

Oh Karen doing my round with the post this afternoon I came in a thunderstorm,oh I hate when that happens while I'm outdoors I was soaking wet....ah poor me
What a lovely card,shes so cute!
XXX Heidy

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the gingham paper and the images are fab.
Nikki x

Wendy said...

Love the colours Karen, sweet image, gorgeous card.
Wendy xx

Wattage said...

This weather is officially pants! Got drenched today and I was outside when it was thundering :0(

Anyway brilliant card - Dorothy looks great! x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Karen,love the image and fabulous papers.

Joey said...

Karen this is totally adorable, gorgeous card. Joey x

Eileen said...

The tin man won't be lonely with this little cutie to keep him company, but I bet the lion and scarecrow will be jelous :). Another brilliant card Karen.
Eileen x

coops said...

gorgeous card karen.fab sweet image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Karen what a gorgeous card love the image and colours you have used. Alison xxx

Pia S said...

Great color combo. And you have so many nice details added to this card, like the clouds.