My lovely friends, thank you xx

Sunday 22 April 2012

Sweet Sarah Kay

Hello

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday, we have had glorious sunshine so far today.   I  had a bit of mad five minutes earlier this morning which resulted in a trip to the tip, car jam packed with rubbish!  I need to keep busy today, got a little worry on  my mind which will probably result to nothing but we will see, I am a worry guts!

Anyway feeling a bit down today so I took myself off  to my little cupboard to cheer myself up and a Sarah Kay stamp will always do the trick.  I got my gorgeous new papers from My Crafty Heart and in my parcel was a little freebie, a  lovely little bag with some charms in and an adorable little resin flower, really quick delivery too so I would recommend for sure, thank you Teresa.

So here is my little card and thanks so much for visiting means a lot!







Ingredients
Stamp - Katie - Sarah Kay
Colouring medium - Copics and pencils
Papers - Prima -  Fairy Belle
Sentiment - Stampin Up
Brazil basics card stock
Dies - Cheery Lyn - Francesca border and used the left over piece for the bottom border
Seam Binding, doily, pearls from stash
Roses - The Hobby House and WOC
Punches - MS Butterfly, NS Frond



Entering into:
Card making mamas  - Make it girly
Paper Pretties - Cards for Girls
Simon says Stamp - Dawny P's fab sketch!

I thought The Voice was fantastic last night, looking forward to tonight's show.
Hope you have a great week, I'm off to cook dinner and open a bottle!

Hugs








22 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Karen this card is really sweet. I hope you feel better. Lee x

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh my goodness what a super little card ... how can you bear to give it away ... I often make cards and love them so much I have trouble parting with them ... lol ... I love your design and the sentiments and the image and the bow and the flowers and the flutterbyes and the little doily and the pearls ... its sooo cute ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

heidy said...

Sorry your a bit down Karen,I'm a bit down too but I have my first hangover lol
Love your sweet card!
XXX Heidy

Scrappin Stampers said...

This is a very cute card!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous love the image and a fabulous design.xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Karen sorry that you are a little down I hope that all will be well. This is stunning it looks Shabby Chic to me which I so adore, I also love SK images this one is a little beauty, that ribbon and bow along with the colours and design look superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

Kim Dibben said...

Fabulous card, love your beautiful image, colour combo and lovely embellies.
Kim xx

Mojca said...

Fabulous card karen. Really nice colors. Hugs! mojca

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love those colours and the vintage feel......

Suzanne said...

Glad you managed to cheer up a bit, hun. Hope you are keeping well. A gorgeous card and absolutely beautifully coloured xx

mags said...

Beautiful card Keren. Love the image and such beautiful layout and embellishments. Hope you feel better soon.
mags
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is gorgeous Karen and the papers are so pretty. Just watching the Voice now! Hope things turn out ok for you x

Wattage said...

and we were only talking about this on Friday! Love these colours Karen xx

Hazel said...

Hi Karen

Beautiful card - love the image, such fab colours and layout too.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Karen, love the image and gorgeous colours, very pretty card..hope all ends up well for you...take care..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Eileen said...

What a lovely card Karen. Love your choice of colours, and just love Sarah Kay stamps.
Hope you enjoyed your wine and that your niggles turn into nothing.
Big hug and hope you feel better soon
Eileen x

coops said...

so beautiful karen.adorable image and your colours are really stunning ;D
i hope you are ok today hun.

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Karen, what a beautiful image , love the doiley in the back well done Hugs Elaine

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Karen, This is a super gorgeous card, you have coloured Katie so beautifully - love that layout and those flowers go so perfectly with your papers - just wonderful! It's poured down with rain all day today here :( I hope that whatever is worrying you sorts itself out soon Hugs, Teresa x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet Sarah Kay Karen, beautiful details too.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

luv

Debby

Flowergirl said...

Really beautiful card, love the vintagy look, really sweet stamp.
Hope all is well with you now x
Wendy x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous image and colours. xxxx