My lovely friends, thank you xx

Saturday 21 April 2012

Button It!!! CES DT

Morning

Do you know I sit here sometimes for what seems like forever trying to think of how to start my post off, then when I do think of something I  type it all out and then delete it and revert to the weather LOL!  Although I have woken up to beautiful sunshine which is right in my eyes but I am too lazy to get up off  my butt and pull the blind!!

Over at CES Jenny has chosen the theme of BUTTON IT (more than 1 though please)!  Go check out the challenge post HERE for details of the prize and fab DT samples.

I have used an LOTV image from the new release (yes I did make it to Ally Pally I was always gonna win)!
While I was there I picked up some little crochet flowers and I have had an urge to learn to crochet for a little while now so one of the ladies at work is going to teach me! I have ordered my cotton just waiting for it to arrive, so be warned once I get the hang of it there could be crochet flowers appearing on everything! LOL. 










Ingredients
Stamp - Patchwork Daisy LOTV
Colouring medium - Copics/pencils
Brazil basics card stock
Papers - Prima Meadow Lark
Sentiment - Wild Rose Studio
Punches - Stampin Up 'word windows'
Memory Box corner die but I have used it as a flourish!
Doohickey Butterfly die
Little Crochet flowers and Roses- The Hobby House  
Mini Blooms and Cherry Blossoms - Crafty Emmas
Pearls, buttons, lace, ribbon and bling from stash

Don't forget to check out Crafty Emma's Store for reduced stock, 25% of all papers pads at the moment!
I would like to enter into
 Lili's Little Fairies - Diamonds and pearls
Fairy Fun Fridays - Anything with flowers
Fab N Funky - Lace N pearls

 Right I am off to do some very boring stuff, catch up with you tonight, can't wait for 'The Voice'
Have a fabulous day!












29 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Karen, this is such a pretty card and I love the soft pastels together! Beautiful little crochet flowers, I hope to take Sophie and her friend to Ally Pally in October, couldn't go last weekend as it coincided with her birthday :) Donna ♥ x

Eileen said...

Love the pretty lilacs Karen. I'm too lazy to get out the crochet hook, but hope you have fun making them
Eileenx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Karen love this card the image is so cute. Love how you have used the buttons. Alison xxx

Lisa xx said...

Hi Karen, awww that stamp is adorable and love the way the buttons sit so nicely in the crocheted flowers, gorgeous card xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Real cute card hun, love the image & the colour combo is fab!

Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

Karen isnt he so sweet , love the chrochet flower and great design well done .
I'm sorry I have been poorly and unable to comment but am back now ,you have been creating some lovely cards whilst I have been away,Hugs Elaine

Sheena said...

Gorgeous card Karen, I love the soft colours and all the details. The wee crochet flowers are gorgeous - wish I could crochet as well! Enjoy your day, Sheena xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Karen, I love the colours and all the details.xxx

Wattage said...

Really sweet card Karen, like the new LOTV bear stamp! Great colours xx

heidy said...

Oh you lucky girl!
I know what you mean,I always leave you a story here but always delite it because of my bad English!
Love your card,gorgeous as always!
XXX Heidy

Catherine said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours and the fab crochet flowers....

judit said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours! Glad you could join us at Fab'n'Funky this week, hope to see you again next week! judit x

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo super little card ... love the little teddy image ... and love your crochet flowers very clever ... hope you have a great weekend ... just doing a bit of blog hopping happy crafting and love sandy xx

mags said...

Such a lovely pretty card Karen. Love the soft colours and the image is just adorable. Love the crotchet flowers.
Mags
x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous...love the image and fabulous colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Karen
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the cute image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Mojca said...

Really cute image and the colors you used are fabulous!The little rose is so sweet. Hugs! Mojca

Hazel said...

Stunning card Karen - just love it.

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Julie said...

Stunning card, Karen!! Fabulous soft colours,brill colouring and a great layout!! Hugs, Juliexx

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card, Karen. I love the colours and the image is so sweet. I have come to the conclusion that knitting, crochet and I do not get on and we shall just have to leave well alone! I just can't get the hang of either, but I do love the sweet little flowers.
Nikki x

coops said...

so stunning karen.really pretty colours and details and the bear is so sweet ;D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Karen this is absolutely beautiful I so love that cute image and what a fantastic design, those flowers, the colours and the buttons look super.
hugs
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Karen, sweet image and LOVE the colours and pretty details.
Wendy xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous and adorable card Karen.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Love the card Karen! Love the soft colours too. I've set up a blog for Sketches, if you draw any sketches of your own, let me know and I'll post them for you with an example of your card! Big Hugs WOo x

http://sketchersdelight.blogspot.co.uk/

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww totally adorable card, awesome colouring, luv the colours, pretty papers & embelies,luv your blog page,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x

Beverly Montez said...

I am lovin' that butterfly die! Really cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Fairy Fun Fridays
Beverly

Judith said...

Aw how cute Karen love this LOTV image - beautifully coloured and your colours are so pretty thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week and good luck hugs Judith x

Victoria said...

Hello
So sorry I am late doing the rounds for totally papercrafts, it is a lovely card that you have made for our challenge, thank you for entering it.
Vicky
ps there is candy on my blog if you are interested.