My lovely friends, thank you xx

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Sweet Friend Marci

Hello dear peeps.

Well hope your week has got off to a good start and that you are warm and well, bloomin had enough of winter now roll on spring I say!  Right no waffle today straight onto me little card which features an oh so sweet digi from La La Lands ( I want them all) and some gorgeous MME papers ad yep me fishtail flags are out again but I don't care coz I love em!!   Here she is.........








Stamp and sentiment - Sweet friends Marci - La la Land Crafts
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers - MME Blush
Flowers - WOC
Dies -Cheery Lynn Flourish leaf and Die-namics Fishtail Flags stax
Gems from stash
Stickles
Black gel pen for faux stitching

Entering into:
La La Lands - Stitching  - mine faux
Creative Card Crew - Girly
Inky Chicks - Bingo Board - diaganol Flowers, image, diecuts
Dream Valley - Girls Girls Girls

Okay so will be round to catch up with you tonight after work, have a fab day!
hugs
Karenxxx

20 comments:

heidy said...

What a lovely card Karen!!
XXX Heidy

andree said...

Just beautiful Karen, love that image-will have to check them out, and layout is fab too.xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Karen. I love the sweet image, your colouring is so beautiful and the papers are gorgeous too.
hugs Sue

Wattage said...

Gorgeous Karen - I have a feeling we are going to see a few of these on your blog!!! Fab colouring and paper choice as always!!

Lisa xx

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful Karen, I love the colour of her hair. Pretty papers and embellishes too.
Hugs Kelly

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card,fab image and details.xxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Karen what a sweet image she is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Love the whole card. Alison xxxx

Mojca said...

ll I can say is WAW! I love the cute image and your gorgeous colouring!!! hugs! Mojca

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and the colours. I am going to have to get these fishtail flags stax - they are brilliant.

coops said...

so gorgeous karen.really sweet image and design and your colouring is fantastic :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous papers and a sweetie of an image too, Luv Sam x

Eileen said...

Wow stunning colouring of this beautiful image Karen. Love the papers and design too.
Great new blog layout looks all fresh and spring like
Eileen x

Pia S said...

I SO want those Fishtail Flags dies!!! I think flags are great for both male and girly designs and they easily replace the need of embellishments - so versatile, and such an economic option too! This little girl is cute as can be - sweet card!

mags said...

This is gorgeous Karen and she is coloured so beautifully. Love the papers and colours. The fishtail dies are pretty cool too.
Mags
x

Laine said...

She is so lovely Karen. I particularly like the way you have coloured her hair. A fabulous creation.
Laine
xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooh love her hair and the texture on the panda!! too cute :)

Margaret said...

So pretty. I love the way that you have coloured her hair

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our girly challenge

Margaret xx

Unknown said...

Such a fab card Karen! I love the image and fantastic colouring - great!!! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley for our "Girls" challenge!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Elle said...

Lovely, so sweet. Thanks for playing along with us over at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Elle