My lovely friends, thank you xx

Thursday 17 January 2013

Brrrrrrrrr its cold!

Evening peeps

Ooh its bloomin freezing and I think lots of us are going to get some of the white stuff tonight, I hope its not too much!  I have had a busy week so not much blogging time but I hope to catch up with you at some point tonight!  My little card today features another gorgeous SC image some beautiful EP papers and one of my fav dies of the moment from MB!  I went for in your face pink instead of pale pink for a change, hope you likey!







Stamp - Hayley and Harley Saturated Canary
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers - Echo Park, This n That Graceful
Dies - MB Corner Bow
Punches - SU Circle
Lace - The Ribbon Girl
Flowers - Prima
Gems, doily, from stash
Glamour dust

Entering into:
Divas by Design - Girly
Bunny Zoes Crafts - Anything goes
In the Pink - Lace

Have a lovely evening, I am off to sort some tea out and then I will be poppin round!
Hugs
Karenxxx

19 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh my goodness what a super little card karen ... just love those sc images and so does my lovely granddaughter ... love the way you have done the piggys tu tu the same as the little girlie ... well done ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Pia S said...

I think these Saturated Canary images are so sweet - I haven't got any of those myself... Yet... I love the little pig with the tutu. The colors of your image match those of your papers beautifully and I love the Memory Box die cut swirl - one of my favorites!

andree said...

Gorgeous gorgeous shade of pink!! Love your layout and embellishments-keep warm!! Andree xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,fabulous image and papers.xxx

heidy said...

Wow what a beauty Karen!!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Karen, I love the pretty image and your colouring is wonderful, as always. I love the papers and layout too.
Hugs Sue

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Lovin' the hot pink Karen! Your colouring is fabulous, and every part of this gorgeous creation blends together perfectly.

Thank you for joining in the fun at ITP - hugs, Sylvia x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Pretty card Karen with gorgeous colouring and embellys,
Hugs Kelly

Wattage said...

I'm freezing too! Can't wait to get under my new quilt - might not get up for work tomorrow! This card is fab Karen, the dark pinks look gorgeous as are the papers! I've got a lot to do to match this card at the weekend!

Lisa xx

Sharon said...

I love this image and the colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers also.
Hugs Sharon. x

mags said...

Gorgeous card Karen. The image is adorable and love the pinks.
Mags
x

Cathy Lee said...

Cutie Patootie. Love this card, Karen.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeous card Karen, love all the pink! The papers are fabulous and love the design and I can see why you love your MB die! x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card and love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Mojca said...

Waw such a great image and beautiful colouring Karen. Hugs! Mojca

Christine L said...

Well I likey very much-ey!! Your card is fabulous in the strong pink... and your image and colouring are perfect!

Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink.. hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunningly beautiful card love the image and the colours you have used. Gorgeous. Alison xxx

coops said...

so stunning karen.i love the sweet sc image and your colours and design are really gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

DesignerDiva said...

Gorgeous colouring! I have that image and I haven't coloured her up yet - I can't wait to now I have seen yours!
Thank you for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck with our "Make it Girlie' challenge
Hugs Laurie xx