My lovely friends, thank you xx

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Colouring Alicia........

Hello

Did you have a good night, we played scrabble and monopoly and I came last in both haha!!  Back to  work for me tomorrow, boohoo so I was  determined to get a card in today! This card features a really fun digi from Alicia's Little Shop teamed with some gorgeous papers from LOTV and I am pleased with this one!  I found a fun sentiment too,  I like to think this is what I look like when I craft LOL!!








Stamp - Alicia Colouring - Alicias Little Shop
Colouring medium - Copics and pencils
Papers -LOTV
Sentiment - Whimsy stamps
Flowers - cherry blossom, carnations  - The Ribbon Girl
Seam binding and lace - The ribbon Girl
Dies - nesties and Die-namics Fish Tail Stax
Vintage Photo Distress Inks

Entering into:
Alicias Little Shop - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly  - Anything goes
Bearly Mine - Something old something new - new stamp, old button and twine

Okay so I am off to get dinner on the go, I am cooking a roast and we got chocolate fudge cake for pud(diet starts tomorrow) and may even open a bottle of wine too!
Thanks for poppin in!
Karenxxxx

17 comments:

Wattage said...

Gorgeous card Karen and it is just like you!! Enjoy your roast - back to work tomorrow :0( see you bright and early!! Lisa xx

Wendy said...

Fantastic card Karen, love the fab image & sentiment and all the gorgeous details.
Happy New Year.
Hugs Wendy xx

Sue said...

Happy New Year Karen.
Your card is stunning. I love that image, your colouring is fabulous and that is such a brilliant sentiment too.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the day.
Hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is awesome. I love the papers you used. Thank you for joining the challenge :)

Unknown said...

Hello Karen , what a fabulous card and you have coloured her beautifully, love her hair and you have created a nose for her too well done great work.
I hope your Christmas went well and May I wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year Biggest Hugs Elaine

Mojca said...

Oh Karen the card is absolutely perfect. I just love the sentiment, whish to say it every friday :))) Hope you had a lovely new year's celebration and whish you all the best in 2013. hugs! MOjca

angelwhispers said...

Happy New Year Karen and all the Best for 2013!! So glad you managed some crafting this is superb and a loooove the sentiment! Love Chanelle xxx

Eileen said...

What a fabulous first card of the year. Perfectly coloured as always and love the design and papers you have used.
Wishing you and yours health, wealth and happiness in 2013
Eileen x

mags said...

A super card Karen. Great image and the sentiment is just perfect.
Mags
x

Flowergirl said...

This is so gorgeous Karen,
Happy new year to you
Wendy d

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love it Karen great image and layout and love the sentiment xx

Vicky said...

totally awesome card sweetie love the colours and the fab image. I am loving that sentiment sweetie it's fab.
happy new year hun.

lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous card Karen.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous karen.stunning colours and image and i love the sentiment ;D

xx coops xx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card. Love the sentiment.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Pia S said...

Purple and kraft - one of my favorite color combos, though I haven't used it that much. LOVE the sentiment - just the right attitude!