My lovely friends, thank you xx

Saturday 19 January 2013

Pure Innocence

Good Morning

Happy Saturday everyone, fed up with the snow, yep me too! Well it's my  Jamie's 19th today ( I blogged his card last week) and the first Birthday where I wont see him, of course that doesn't bother him but seems very strange to me, I really do not know where those years have gone and I am starting to feel old LOL!

right so onto me little card for today and I have decided this year to try different styles otherwise it all gets a bit samey (is that a word) and in an attempt to keep costs downs I am going for the less embellished look     ( only now and again mind).  I have been oggling the girls cards over at MFT and am very taken with the designs, what better way to get started then with a nice easy sketch too!  I have used a Pure Innocence digi and my fav Glitz paper pad!





Stamp - Pure Innocence 022
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers - Glitz Cashmere Dame
Craftwork cards kraft card stock
Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax
Punches - MS Vintage Doily
Sentiment SU Tiny Tags
Little Heart gems from stash
Paper pieced dress and heart

Entering into :
MFT Wednesday Stamp Club MFT Sketch MFTWSC107

Stay safe and warm and thanks so much for poppin in!
Hugs
Karenxxxx

8 comments:

andree said...

OOh, beautiful, love your card Karen, gorgeous image too! Hope Jamie has a good birthday,(horrible when they grow up isn't it??) xx

Pia S said...

I love your take on a clean design! This card is so sweet and girlie even without flowers and ribbons. What a great idea to paper piece the image - it adds that little something extra to your card - I love it!

Sue said...

This is stunning Karen. I love the sweet image and the papers and layout are gorgeous. The paper piecing works so well.
I hope Jamie has a good birthday, I'm starting to feel the same as you as my eldest will be 18 this year!
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue

Kim said...

fantastic card Karen, love the cute image and your paper piecing! hope Jamie has a great birthday (I'm sure he will lol) but yes, it does feel strange when they're not with you!
Kim x

heidy said...

CongratsKaren,hope Jamie has a good birthday!!
Love your sweet card!!
XXX Heidy

Mojca said...

Oh what a cute card Karen. I love the cute little heart that the girl is holding in her hands. Hope Jamie has a lovely birthday. hugs! Mojca

coops said...

so gorgeous karen.adorable image and i love your paper piecing :D

xx coops xx

Wattage said...

4.30! What's up with you?? Still at least you got to make a fab card - me I couldn't drag myself out from under my new quilt!

Cute card - love the colours of the papers together.

Have a good night's sleep!

Lisa xx