My lovely friends, thank you xx

Sunday 13 January 2013

Hawker Hurricane!!!!

Morning

and Happy Sunday, I hope it finds you warm and well!  Today's little card is a ' by request' and I  must confess to being a bit stumped but it all came together okay in the end (i think), phew!   I have used my fishtail stax dies again which I am getting lots of use from and they are a great accent especially good I think for male cards! I faux stitched the clouds to man them up a bit LOl just hope he likes it!





Stamp - Hawker Hurricane - Just Inklined
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers - MME Away we go
Dies - Die-namics Fishtail Stax and Cloud trio
Button, gel pen and sentiment computer generated.

Entering into:
Simply Create - Anything goes

Right bathroom cleaning awaits (lucky me)! Have a fab day and catch up with you later!
Hugs
Karenxx

12 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw its' so cute! Really great layout. hugs! Mojca

Pia S said...

The papers and image certainly give a your card a masculine feel, and you've put everything together into such a great male design. The clouds with faux stitching look great too!

mags said...

A fabulous male card. Love the image and the gorgeous papers and colours used.
Mags
x

Marie-Louise said...

Marvellous male card. I love these fish tail dies.

Vicky said...

This is fabulous Karen...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Donna said...

Fab card Karen, love the papers and image...perfect masculine card.

PS: My hubby has just seen this and he said it is brilliant and the best male handmade card he has ever seen :) Donna ♥ x

andree said...

Lovely card Karen and just perfect for a male card xx

Dena said...

Cute card Karen! It is so perfect for a guy. Love the papers you used!!!
Now get busy on Nikki and let me see, I bet she looks FABULOUS!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Sue said...

This is wonderful Karen. That's a great image and the papers work so well with it. I love the clouds and sentiment too.
Hugs Sue

Wattage said...

Fab Karen - Robert will be really pleased with that. The papers fit perfectly!

Lisa xx

coops said...

stunning male card karen.really fab image and i love your design :D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

What a great man's card. Perfect in every way. Great colouring and papers and fab design.
Eileen x