My lovely friends, thank you xx

Thursday 31 January 2013

Hugs n Kisses

Hello everyone!!

Hope you are well and  having a good week, so glad its Friday tomorrow!! It has been a bit milder here in Kent but soooo windy, good job I am well padded or I might get blown away he he!  Right onto me card and so like lots of you I bagged the fab freebie from Krista's blog earlier this week, she's so lovely giving us this little beauty to colour up!  I teamed her up with some bootiful Carta Bella Papers hope you likey............









Stamp - Hugs N Kisses - Saturated Canary
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers - Carta Bella Devoted
Flowers - WOC
Seam Binding - The Ribbon Girl
Dies - Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax, Die-namics Accent it Labels and Tags
Charm, pearls from stash

Entering into;
Bearly Mine - Hearts Galore
Shopping our Stash  - Love/Valentines/hearts theme

I'm off to make a cuppa and then I will poppin round to see what you have been up to!
Thanks so much for poppin in!
Hugs
Karenxxx

14 comments:

andree said...

Karen this is just adorable, I so love your colouring it's just so professional, and I think your colour scheme is fab xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Gorgeous card Karen, love your papers and image
jacqui x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Absolutely gorgeous and beautiful Karen fabulous colour's and love your colouring
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Mojca said...

Waaaaaw! This is gorgeous! I love the layout and she is the most cute thing in the world. hugs! Mojca

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Karen. She is so pretty and your colouring is wonderful - as always. I love those papers too.
hugs Sue

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Karen and beautifully coloured. I have just bought this image and cant wait to colour her. The papers ans embellishments are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Cathy Lee said...

So cute, Karen. I love how you colored her. Fabulous card design and love those papers.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Wattage said...

Gorgeous card Karen - lovely papers and fab colouring. Love you squishy red hearts!

Lisa xx

Donna said...

Wow! Karen, this is gorgeous. I love the colour combo and layout It's just fab.
Your colouring is superb and her eyes are gorgeous.

Hugs
Donna xx

Pia S said...

You've colored this image so beautifully, Karen. A really sweet card!

June Nelson said...

Hiya me darlin this is fabulous, love the colours you have used on her, its a gorgeous card biug huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mags said...

A gorgeous card Karen. Beautiful design and lovely papers and colours.
Mags
x

paige said...

Fabulous card! You have awesome coloring skills! So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. Love the colouring so perfect not like mine. Hope you have a great weekend. Love Alison xxx