My lovely friends, thank you xx

Sunday 19 December 2010

Still making Christmas Cards

Hello

Oh No, I am so way behind, LOL, I really wish I started earlier now! Anyway made this one for mum and dad now just hope the post gets it there in time. Every year I swear I will be more organised but I never am! hehe.
I still have to work all next week including Christmas Eve, clean the whole house, do all the food shopping, put the tree up, make 3 more Christmas cards and 2 birthday cards, still got some wrapping up, cook a dinner today, ironing and I have a house full of kids that couldn't get home yesterday due to the snow!!! Gosh I'm exhausted just writing it, better go and get on with it!!!!



Image is Digi Stamp Boutique, such a lovely image, papers are Dovecraft....
Thanks for poppin in
Karenxx

6 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Karen,sound like fun,lol
good luck dear with all those things you have to do
\Your card is gorgeous
Big hugs Heidy

Mary J said...

What an uber cute card!!! I love the layout and use of those DPs!

Vicky said...

Hiya Karen!
OMG poor you!, soooo much to do, so little time and house full of kids eekkkkk.
Anyway, your card is just gorgeous hun and I just love the super cute image. Great colouring and layout too.
Hope things are calming down in your house lol, and I'm working up to xmas eve too boohoo,
take care and sending you big hugs Vicky xx

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card, hun.You sound like your gonna be real busy, lol. Hope you get a chance to have some 'you' time x

Jennifer said...

Phew Karen! If I could come around and help you I would! Very, very gorgeous card. Love the big bow :-) Merry Christmas ! xx Jenny xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Karen, what a gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the papers. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x