My lovely friends, thank you xx

Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year and Thank You......

Evening

Second post from me today so if you would like to see my fav top 5 cards of this year please click here.

I would like to wish all my crafting buddies and teamies a very Happy New Year and best wishes for a prosperous and healthy 2011!! I hope you enjoy your new year celebrations whatever you are up to.

My card tonight is a Thank You which I would like to enter into 2 challenges


Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Gorgeous Sketch






This is Dora with Flowers from Digi Stamp Boutique, the papers are Piece of Cake by Dovecraft and gems and ribbon from stash.

My 3 crafty resolutions for 2011 are to:

1, Try distressing, I love how it looks but not attempted it yet
2, Do more embossing
3, Spend less, ok so that's one broken already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take care everyone and have a fab evening.

Karenxx

13 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x
Wishing you a happy 2011 x

Doreen said...

A stunning card Karen, a fabulous image. All the best for the New Year I hope 2011 is kind to you.xxx

mulberry station said...

What a sweet thank you card. Pinks and browns are always such a great color combo. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us!
Nancy SSW-DT

heidy said...

Hi Karen,oh what a adorable card!!!
Big Hugs Heidy

coops said...

gorgeous card karen.the image is really sweet and i love your colour combo.
happy new year hun :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Karen, what a gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the papers. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

Faye said...

Happy New Year Karen. Love the cool colour combo on this fabby little number. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. x

Linda Anderson said...

What an adorable card!!!! Love that image, so sweet! And I really like your double border punch layer. Thanks for joining us at SSW and Happy New Year!

Linda

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh so adorable and beautifully created in the pinks and browns!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Hugs
Jackie - SSW DT

BrossArtAddiction said...

Very sweet card, love the gorgeous color combo!

Tracey xx :D

Jeannie said...

What a very sweet little card and pink and brown together is a perfect combo of color for sure! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sharon Basel said...

Wonderful card Karen! I'm a big fan of brown and pink color combos and this is perfect - great papers and punches - just a super take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! We hope you return again next challenge too.
All the best,
Sharon
SSW-DT

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Dora is such a doll - I just love her! The pinks and browns are such a pretty color combo - one of my favorites! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Deanne :)