My lovely friends, thank you xx

Thursday 30 December 2010

Hello Cupcake


Hello

Ok I am well and truly in 'relaxed' mode now ( I think the wine helps)!!! I hope you are looking forward to new years eve, I have to say I dread it! I know its only once a year but every year I have to endure the party next door. It would not be so bad if they just played music but they insist on karaoke until about 2 in the morning and they can't sing a jot although they think they can. The same songs every year yelled into a microphone very badly, OMG! Blimey I sound like a right misery guts! LOL!




Anyway enjoyed making a card today, I used my new LOTV stamp, Hello Cupcake and my new fabby Polka Dots papers from Wild Rose Studio, they really are very me! She is coloured with promarkers and the flowers are using the Boho punch from Stampin Up! I grabbed fab ribbon bargains today from Hobbycraft, now I am not a lover of this store, very overpriced but I check it out now and again. I am glad I did today as I got 4 packs of Anna Griffin ribbon I think normally about £4 each for 99p a pack. There is 4 or 5 different ribbons in each pack so well chuffed. The sentiments is also one of the gorgeous new ones from LOTV.


I would like to enter for 2 challenges


CES - Anything Goes
LOTV- New Beginnings, I have used all new stash


thanks for poppin in


Karen xx

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Another gorgeous card, Karen. Happy new year when it gets here x

Vicky said...

Hiya Karen!

Stunning card hun!, super sweet image and your colouring is just gorgeous :o)

Wishing you a fabulous New year sweetie!

Hugs Vicky xx

Julie said...

Love your card! Your colouring is fab and so are your papers!! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges, Juliexx

coops said...

stunning card karen.the image is really sweet and i love your pretty colours and papers. :D
happy new year hun.
xx coops xx

kaylou said...

fab card and great details , thanks for playing at CES challenges.
Hugs Kaylou xxx

Katarina said...

Lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us at the LOTV challenge!

Vicky said...

This is fabulous. Love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges. Good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx