My lovely friends, thank you xx

Sunday 12 December 2010

I wish I had made this!!!!!

Morning

Ok I don't have a card of mine to show you but I do have someone else's!! My fabby sister runs Stampin Up classes which I help out with (well I make the tea LOL!), we have 2 meets in Maidstone and 1 in Romford, so if anyone that pops in is around this area you can check out the details here, we would love to see you. Well I came back from Romford on Wednesday with some truly stunning hand made cards and presents (can't wait for Christmas day!) The cards are all lovely but I wanted to show this one, check out the stunning vellum snowflakes. This card is by a lovely lady called Karen.



Oh and Claire if you pop by, come back and see my DT card on Tuesday its NOT PINK LOL!!!

Have a great Sunday

Karenxx

No comments: