My lovely friends, thank you xx

Friday 31 December 2010

My Fav 5 from 2010

Good Morning


I wanted to join in with the fun that Debby has organised, What a fab idea! Now I have only been blogging since August so I don't actually have that many to chose from but here goes.

My first one has no stamping so no colouring, but this as my very first DT card and I just loved the papers and softness of the colours .


This one I love for 2 reasons, love red and white and was pleased with the layout.


My next card is one of my favs for 2 reasons, I normally do not make male cards (I buy them!!!) coz I just seem to think I can't do it before I even try really but I had a go on this one. I really liked how it turned out and it got me on my second DT Team! Whoo hoo


My next card I loved the papers and layout which was not mine, I followed a sketch at Cupcake challenges.


And finally this one because although it is very recent, yesterday LOL I think it shows the most improvement on my colouring. I used to think you can either colour or you can't now I still believe that is true to a degree and I am never going to be fantastic but I have improved which 6 months ago I did not think that was even possible.


I am hoping to be back later today with another card.

Thanks for poppin in

Karen x

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Hello Karen these are all gorgeous pieces of work.xxx

heidy said...

Hi Karen,stunning cards!!!
Wish you all the best for2011
XXX Heidy

Shaz said...

Gorgeous set of cards, but i just love the 1st one. It's beautiful. x

Annie said...

What stunning cards - really great choice.
Have a fab New Year's Eve and all the best for 2011.
Ann xxxx

coops said...

gorgeous selection of cards karen.i love the images and colours.
happy new year hun :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fabulous.
Thanks Karen for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby