My lovely friends, thank you xx

Monday 7 February 2011

Incy Wincy Challenge DT Card

Morning

I am very happy to announce that I have joined the Incy Wincy design team and we have a fab challenge for you this week .......


Love - Use Red, Pink and White


Before I go onto my card let me tell you a little bit about the Incy Wincy Digi Store - 'Aspire to Thrive Childrens Charity Shop'. They are a charity organisation based out of Southern Australia and all proceeds go to different children's learning tools and apparatus to benefit children with disabilities. All involved are volunteers and all money earned from the digi stamps (minus pay pal fees) go to the charity. Why not hop over and treat yourself to a digi and help out at the same time .. Perfect!!



Now we are thrilled to be sponsored this week by Di's Digi Downloads and we were lucky enough to be given an image to use! Thank you!!



I have used 'Time to Celebrate' what a cute little couple and perfect I thought for a Valentine card. I have coloured with promarkers and the papers are 'Love Letters' and they are yummy!! I used my new MS heart border punch ( sis if you look in it's not your one!! ) and some lovely seam binding. A little heart gem and a dash of bling on the bubbly and butterfly.


I would like to enter into:

Friday Sketchers - fab sketch

Allsorts - It must be Love Love Love

Secret Crafter - Valentines

Raise the Bar - Hearts

Hope you will join us this weeks, thanks for poppin in


take care

Karenx

7 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Karen,congrats on you new DT.
And as always your card is gorgeous!!!
XXX heidy

Lindsey said...

What a cute card! Love the colour combo, would never have thought of putting the m together but it works really well!
Linds x

coops said...

beautiful card karen.the image is so sweet and gorgeous colours.
big congrats on your dt spot :D

xx coops xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Karen - the image is adorable!
Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Mummylade said...

this is so cute! Thank you so much for entering it in the Allsorts love challenge!

Unknown said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar this week.

Helen said...

Aww...such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x