My lovely friends, thank you xx

Monday 7 February 2011

How Tweet!!!!

Hello

A little challenge card here using a fab freebie digital image and sentiment from Doodle Pantry. Look at that cheeky little bird in the house hanging on by his wings with his legs dangling, LOL!






I have coloured with promarkers and I am not sure about the papers, possibly papermania and I just love this corrugated paper which I punched using a scalloped edged punch from Stampin Up. A bit of faux stitching and some lovely flowers using an Nellie Snellen punch. The dotty organza ribbon and gems from stash. I used a silver spacer with a gem on top for the tag.

I would like to enter into

Doodle Pantry Challenge DPDC7 - Use a Doodle Pantry Image
Once stitch at a time - Do it with a Digi
I heart promarkers - Anything Goes - use promarkers
Delightful Challenges - Come fly with me (wings)

thanks for poppin in
Karenxx

15 comments:

heidy said...

Oh Karen,this is to tweet lol,beautiful colours
I love the deep purple.
XXX Heidy

McCrafty's Cards said...

what a gorgeous card, I like the image and the great colour combo, fabulous design.
Kevin xx

katesacraftybugger said...

Lovely card ,thanks for joining in at I ♥ promarkers this week

Marjo said...

This is a very "tweet" card! Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, good luck.

Hugs, Marjo

Vicky said...

What a sweet card Karen, love the wee birds :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Lindsey said...

Sweet card Karen, love the corrugated card! x

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the image and the corrugated card looks fab.

Nikki x

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is a beautiful card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at the Doodle Pantry Challenge.
~Heidi Brawley
Guest DT Member

Karen said...

Lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

coops said...

gorgeous card karen.the image is fab and i love your colours and the corrugated paper :D

xxx coops xx

Dawn Frost said...

Great card Karen. I really like how your leaves match the background paper. Thanks for joining us at DPDC7!

Donna said...

What an adorable card! Love the little purple flowers. Thanks for flying along with Delightful Challenges this week!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Karen
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

L.Wilson said...

Oh this is just so super sweet! Love these colors too! Thanks for playing along with us on the DPDC7!

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Beautiful card - thanks for doing it with a digi & joining our challenge at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Debbie xx