My lovely friends, thank you xx

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Wicked Witch (or not)!!!

Its a new challenge today over at Fab N Funky and this week we would love to see your Halloween cards.

We are very kindly sponsored this week by CC Designs.

Here is my halloween card


I do think she is a very cute witch, she is from Digi Stamp Boutique. I think she must be a good witch!!

I am entering my card into One Stop Craft challenge which is also Halloween.

I look forward to seeing some spooky creations!

Have a great week.

Karen xx

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card. Fab image x

xGemmax said...

Its brilliant Karen and love that image!
hugs and xxx

heidy said...

Hi Karen,she is cute,Love it
Hugs Heidy

Sally Atkins said...

Fab card, Karen! Love the image, and I really like the sheen on the card, it's gorgeous x

coops said...

fab card karen.love the little witch and great colours and layout :D

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

LOve it Karen! I like the sheen of the card and the colours are great too. Great image xx Jenny xx

ladyjanet_56 said...

lovely card, image & colour, thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

pink lady said...

I love this card Karen, the image is fab and I love the colours you have used...hugs Shelly x