My lovely friends, thank you xx

Saturday, 2 October 2010

Good Start to the Weekend!!


Hello

Its National Cardmakers Day today!! This is a lovely swap organised over on the docrafts website. Everyone got paired up with a buddy and you just made a card so that you had something to open today!! Great idea I think, it was fun. This is the card to I sent to my buddy, a lovely lady called Shona.

Oh and I won(randomly picked) at Penny Black Saturday Challenge, and so I get to choose 4 rolls of ribbon, and I do love my ribbon so really happy about that!
Will be back this evening with a challenge card, I hope!
Karen xx

9 comments:

heidy said...

Wow Karen,Shona,is a lucky lady.
What a sweet card.
Hugs Heidy

Jennifer said...

Hi Karen! This is fab. I love this image and the lovely papers. Have fun with your ribbon xx Jenny xx

coops said...

gorgeous card karen.fab image and i love your layout and papers.congrats on your win :)

xx coops xx

xGemmax said...

Congrats on your win Karen!
Your card is beautiful and very cute image!
hugs and xxx

Lindsey said...

Great card Karen and congratulations on your win!
Linds x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Karen, what a gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

I love your card...it is super cute!

Love to Doodle! said...

Oh wow - this is super.......thanks for joining in the DSB comp...Sally-Ann...xx

pickle said...

Super cute xx