My lovely friends, thank you xx

Sunday 3 April 2011

Blowing Bubbles

Morning and Happy Sunday

Oh feeling a little tender this morning, went out last night with a couple of friends for an Indian which was very nice and then stopped off at a little pub on the way home, one too many maybe!!!!

My card today is for my Mum and I have used one of the new stamps from LOTV , Blowing bubbles.



He is just so cute and he is coloured with copics and the little bubbles have had the glamour dust treatment. The papers are the freebies from Craftwork cards. Thanks to my sister who I scrounged some blue card from, I had every shade of blue but the right one! The letters are the die cuts from papermania Summer Blooms collection and fab gingham ribbon and gems from stash.

I would like to enter into
PaperPlay - For Mum
Pear Tree Designs - Mothers Day

Thanks for poppin in
Karen


7 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Karen ,how adorble this is!
I love it!!
And your always welcome to come over for some coloring!
Big Hugs Heidy
BTW enjoy your mothersday,I have to wait for a couple of weeks he he

coops said...

gorgeous card karen.i love your papers and fab colours and the image is so sweet.
i hope you feel a little better soon :D

xx coops xx

Lisa xx said...

Hi Karen....am typing quietly! Gorgeous card xx

Céline said...

wonderfull card, love the LOTV image and your combo!
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline PP DT

Nikki said...

This stamp is just so cute :) love you card
hugs Nikki

Teri said...

Beautiful make hun!
Thanks for playing at The Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhhh such a gorgeous card, thanks playing along with DD this week
hugs
Ildiko