My lovely friends, thank you xx

Friday 22 April 2011

Uptown Angel ........ What a beautiful day!

Good Morning

Oh so glad its a long weekend and what amazing weather we have, so sunny and warm. I have got the 'time tunnel' on the radio, lots of my favourite songs playing from way back ....great day. I got up really early though so I had a little play in my cupboard, well what else can you do at 6am?

This is the result, a Kenny K card using Uptown Angel.




I have used copics and the Prima papers are from the 'Annalee' collection. I used my fabby new MS zig zag border punch which also embosses, mmm and the flowers are from Hobby House, craftwork cards sentiment and oh look some gingham ribbon!

I would like to enter into:
Kenny K - Anything goes
Crafts & Me - Pink and Sweet
Paper Sundaes - Texture

Have a great day.

take care
Karenxx


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's Sweet Karen! Love the colours
Woo
xxx

Teresa said...

Brilliant card Karen, fantastic colouring. Hope you have an enjoyable Easter.
Teresa xx

heidy said...

Wow Karen ,look at your colouring .....It's amazing....her skin looks so real,love it love it
Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining KKKG this week and good luck!
Happy easter sweetie!
Hugs Heidy

Unknown said...

This is stunning! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

Hugs,
Renata

coops said...

stunning card karen.i love the pretty colours and flowers and the image is fantastic.
have a fab easter weekend :D

xx coops xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Karen
Fab card just bought my 1st kenny K STAMP ...
HUGS SYLVIE
X

Fiona said...

wow great card...fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Angela said...

So pretty and so girlie. Great choice of colors, papers and flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG Challenges.
Hugs:)
Angela

Betty said...

Gorgeous card beautiful layout and colours.
Thanks for joining us at craft this week.

Betty x
GDT for the month of April

carol said...

super card, iamge is lovely, thanks for playing along with CRAFT, Happy Easter, x carol

Carisa said...

very cute - love how the image really pops against the softness of the card itself! thanks for joining us at crafts and me challenges this week!