My lovely friends, thank you xx

Sunday 13 March 2011

No Laughing Please.......hehe


at my first attempt with Copics!!

Morning

Practise needed, yes for sure but I must admit I am really pleased with them and for me personally I do find them much easier to use which is a bloomin good job seeing as I bought 144 of them!!!!! Roll on the LOTV masterclass!!





Anyway my neighbour next door but one was very excited to tell me yesterday that her grandson who is 7 ( I think) was on the Chris Moyles radio show doing some rapping, apparently he was awesome and Chris sent him a card! A star in the making me thinks! So I have made this card for him, I haven't got an image of singing into a microphone but I liked this one and thought it was nice for his age. This one is Billy rockstar but today it is Michael Rap Star!! It is from Pink Cat studio as is the sentiment. The papers are papermania and I added some red to zing it up!

I would like to enter into
CES - Men Only
Moving along with the times - Card for a male

thanks for poppin in
Karenxx


22 comments:

heidy said...

Wow Karen,looking good hun,you did a great job
Love that card!
XXX heidy

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its fantastic sweetie...coloured beautifully and great image :o)

Hope Max is ok!!
hugs and xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fun card - i love the rockstar image and the star embellies
Great layout
Thanks for playing along with my male challenge this week at MAWTT
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Great card Karen.
Sue x

Emma said...

A fabulous card Karen, love the image and papers.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges too & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Catherine said...

Great male card, well done..

hblolly said...

fab fun and vibrant card! love it!! xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card, great layout and image, I think your colouring is brill.
Kevin xx

Chris said...

Great card love the colour combo :O) Chris xx

Monica said...

Such a lovely card... GREAT colouring... well done!

xxx Monica

Vicky said...

You done a fabulous job on the colouring hun! great image and super layout too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Laura said...

Great card, the colours work really well and you'd never know it was your first attempt with Copics!

Unknown said...

I love Pink Cat images, so cute, and what a great card, perfect me thinks :) Alex from leapblogging DC x

coops said...

fabulous card karen.your colouring is fab.love the image and design ;D

xx coops xx

Redrottie said...

your colouring is great!!!!!!!!!! lovely card

Karina said...

It looks great how you coloured this cute rocking guy. And the card is so lovely. Love the colours you used for it.
Hugs, Karina

Fiona Keel said...

Karen, I'd never have guessed it was your first attempt colouring with copics, great card! Fi, leapblogging from DC x

DesignerDiva said...

I'm not laughing your first attempt with copics is awesome, you should have seen mine! LOL Fab card really cute image and I love the layout FAB. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck
Laurie x

PS Fab blog design too!

CraftyC said...

Fabulous card Karen and your coppices look great. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Brenda Brown said...

This is a great card for a man Karen, I love the colours and image you have used and your colouring is superb.
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Donna said...

Great card, fab choice of papers and image! Thanks for joining in the fun at CES...good luck! :) Donna x

Milliesmarvels said...

Great card, I bet the little star was chuffed with it! Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge!
Jane
x