My lovely friends, thank you xx

Saturday 26 March 2011

On the Swing..........

Hello

Thank goodness its the weekend, I have been quite under the weather this week, can't quite put my finger on it but it seems I am not the only one, I have seen a lot of posts where people have been poorly. I hope if you are one of them that you are now feeling better. I didn't even get my DT card done for Fab N funky this week so apologies to my teamies.

I have made a card today though using an image from Pollycraft, these really are gorgeous, sweet images! I think they might be one of my new favs!!!




This little sweetie is called Swinging Friends and I have coloured her with copics. The gorgeous prima papers are from the Annalee and Madeline collections. I got the fab flowers in a clear out at WH Smiths and changed them round a bit, they are a great match! The swirls are from a Marianne die and I also used a butterfly punch and border punch and rectangle nesties. I followed a fab sketch at Friday Sketchers which I won last week - whoo hoo!

I would like to enter into

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Pearls and Swirls
CES - Die Cut Crazy

Oh and nearly 100 fabby followers, there will be a little bit of candy up for grabs to celebrate once I hit it!

thanks for poppin in

take care
Karenxx

6 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Karen,i hope your feeling better now!
What a lovely card,with lush papers!
Hugs Heidy

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Karen and the papers are so pretty. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Sheena said...

A wonderfully cheery card! I love these little cuties too! Thanks for joining us at CES and Pollycraft this week! Sheena xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours & that image is so sweet!

Thanks for sharing with us at CES Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

Sue said...

Hi ya
a fabulous card, great colouring, lovely papers & design,thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x