My lovely friends, thank you xx

Saturday 4 February 2012

Wings and Optional Sketch at CES - DT

Morning
Happy Saturday, hope you have  a fab weekend whatever you have planned.  I have been to Bluewater to the  Creative Stitches and Hobbycraft Exhibition,it was fab I got lots of yummy yummy stash.  Take a pic tomorrrow for you,but I got loads of pretty stuff, lace, ribbon, doilies, memory box dies,flowers, gems, whismy stamps and dies, lotv stamps,  ooohhh been drooling!    Sorry my card is very late, I planned on getting it uploaded early this morning but had both camera and pooter troubles so had to wait till I came back, now its too bloomin dark so the photo's are naff!  I am gonna try and get better ones tomorrow cause this card is really pretty IRL.

So today at CES our oober talented and totally lovely Vicky has set the challenge and she has chosen ....................Give me wings or sketch or both!!!!!!!

Check out the challenge post HERE for all the details, and want some stash, hop over to Crafty Emmas Store HERE!    

So I went for wings and sketch (just I think)!!!









Ingredients
6x6 Scallop card blank
Stamp - Fairy Fae - Tiddly Inks
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers - MME 'Its a beautiful life'
Stampin Up card stock
Flowers and ribbon from stash
Sentiment - Personal Impressions
Nesties, circle and lacey edge


 I am off to play with my new stash, catch up with you all tomorrow!

hugs
Karenxxxx

17 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, cute image and love how you coloured it. Hugs,moni

Sheena said...

Lovely card - I love this colours! It's amazing what stash you need to have, lol! Sheena xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Karen, gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured. xx

mags said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and the colours used. Loving that ribbon.
Mags
x

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the colours and the paper is fab.
Nikki x

heidy said...

Sounds you have had a great day Karen!
Can't wait to see all the yummy stuff you bought!
This card is fabolous and I believe you when you said it's prettier in real life!
XXX Heidy

Wendy said...

So beautiful Karen, gorgeous image and love the colours...sounds like you had a fab day, enjoy all your new goodies.
Wendy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Karen that image is so cute and what gorgeous colours and flower, super and I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

coops said...

stunning card karen.i love your fab colours and details and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colour combo and your fab layout. Stunning x

Flowergirl said...

So beautiful Karen, gorgeous colours x
Enjoy your new goodies x
Wendy x

Marie-Louise said...

Brilliant card Karen. Have fun with your new stash.

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this really is so gorgeous I love the colour & I soooo love the image hun.
Enjoy your new stash hun cant wait see what you create with it all.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Cazza said...

Oh WOW hon, this is absolutely STUNNING!! Such a beautiful image and DP's and embellies, GORGEOUS!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Karen - love the unusual colour combo - stunning papers!! Hugs, Juliexx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Karen and such a pretty image, I love the grey it looks so elegant :) Donna ♥ x

Crafty Loops said...

This card is stunning Karen. Im loving the new look on your blog too. Lee x