My lovely friends, thank you xx

Saturday 11 February 2012

LOL - CES DT

Morning

Yay its Saturday and I have been soooo good, I done all my housework and food shopping last night so today I can play all day! Wahoo!  So its time for a new challenge today at CES and its my turn to choose the theme.  Now you know I love my layers so I have chosen LOL - Lots of Layers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I hope you will join us this week, don't forget to check out the challenge post HERE for details of the prize and amazing DT samples, they totally rock!!!

I wanted to give this Sassy another ink up, I think she might be my fav,  sooo pretty!!! 






Ingredients
Stamp - Strike a Pose 'Simply Sassy Sugar Nellie
Colouring medium - Copics
6x6 On the edge card blank
Papers - MME 'Blush' (I'm on my second pad)
Co-ordinations card stock
Bunting Die and sentiment - Whimsy 
Lace and gems from stash
Flowers - Cherry Blossoms and roses
Pink Bakers Twine
Punches - MS butterfly and Frond
Designers Papers, cherry blossoms. bakers twine and card blank all available from
Crafty Emma's Store, the new MME Pads are in stock now, go get em!

I would like to enter into:
The Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Lets get Girly
Little Darlings - Fav Embellishment -  flowers!
Pink Elephant - PINK
Oldie but a goodie - Lace

Thanks for poppin in
Karenxx


22 comments:

Larisa said...

AWE your card is Gorgeous. love the colors and the papers!! Love it all!

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Karen...love the image and gorgeous colouring..love the papers and banner...fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

CraftygasheadZo said...

What a great stamp. Love your card. Zo x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Karen, such pretty papers and added detail, gorgeous colouring too hun! Thanks for a fab challenge this week...gotta love layers, they're fab :) Donna ♥ x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love all the layers.xxx

Sheena said...

Great theme Karen! I like layers I do! Fab card - love the colours and the bunting, Sheena xx

Wattage said...

Lovely card Karen - loving the penants!

xx

Teresa said...

What a stunning card, love it Karen it's beautiful, hope you have a lovely weekend. Teresa x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation hun, just love the colours & lace!

Have a fab weekend
hugs shell xx

heidy said...

Wow Karen ,you're a brave girl lol!
Gorgeous card and so beautiful colourd!
XXX Heidy

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a pretty card Karen very feminine x

Vicky said...

Fabulous card Karen...and great colouring too :o)

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the image and the layers are fab.
Nikki x

coops said...

so stunning karen.really gorgeous colours and design and the image is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Flowergirl said...

Wow! This is stunning! Love it all. Think I need some bunting dies! They look so pretty x
Wendy x

Marie-Louise said...

This card is really lovely. So much detail.

Julie said...

Karen, this is just fabulous!! Your colouring is awesome and I love the shabby chic vibe of the papers, flowers and lace!! Hugs, Juliexx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow, wow, Karen this is stunning, wow, those papers, the lace, flowers, banner and the image this is absolutely wonderful.
hugs
Lorraine x

Cazza said...

Oh WOW honey, this is absolutely STUNNING and so so pretty! Such a gorgeous card, LOVE IT!!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Janice said...

Beautiful card. Love the image & how you've coloured it & your beautiful lace work. Would tie in nicely with the current Oldie But a Goodie challenge which is Lace too! Jx

Crafty Loops said...

This card is stunning Karen. Sorry Ive been AWOL these last few days. Ive been a busy bee. Lee x

Janiel/ janny said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the papers!!!

Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings this week..
hugs.......