My lovely friends, thank you xx

Saturday 2 June 2012

Talk to the Bear!.............

Morning

Wahoo the long weekend is here, bit misog here in Kent at the moment though, I hope we will get some sun!!  Hope you have a fab time whatever you are up to, a street party or a little trip away or maybe just crafting which I think is what I will be doing for the most part.

 I was up early again today for some reason so I whipped up a little card using one of Mo's adorable images, she has got the expression on this little girls face that I have seen on my daughter  many a time LOL!!!  I think the bear looks a bit cross but I think that's because he's a boy and I gave him a pink ribbon LOL!!  I have teamed her up with some gorgeous MME papers which are always my fav, some WOC flowers, I used a  heart doily cut in half for some added detail.




Ingredients
Stamp - Talk to the Bear - Mo Manning
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers - MME 'Dwell'
Flowers - WOC
Ribbon, doily and gems from stash
Punches - NS ' Frond', SU 1 in circle and 3/4 circle, MS Vintage Doily
Sentiment - Stampin Up

Entering into:
Ooh La La - Make it girly

Los a hugs


22 comments:

Chrissy said...

Superb card Karen, love the image, such attitude, love it..fabulous colouring and papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Oh shes cute Karen,gorgeous papers!!!
XXX Heidy

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and I love all the pink...

Donna said...

gorgeously girly card Karen and so pretty in pink :) Donna ♥ x

Sue said...

stunning card, such a fabulous image. Love the pretty papers and flowers.

Sue

Tanya said...

This is so cute Karen! That attitude reminds me of my niece hehe :) I love the pink, perfect for a girly card!

Tags xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Aw she is just adorable Karen, love the feminine look of your card hugs Susan x

Mojca said...

Adorable card Karen. Really love the layout and image is so sweet. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs! Mojca

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Karen, love the image and pretty colours.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Just so adorable Karen...:o)

have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

Wattage said...

Gorgeous card Karen xx

Irene said...

beautiful card, love the image and the colours

Unknown said...

wow loving this card such a cutie in strop..she just so sweet..and coloured to perfection hugs sassyx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card, such a cute image.
luv
Debby

Eileen said...

What a super cutie this girl is !!!
I love this card, so girlie pink and beautifully coloured.
Just been checking back on the cards I missed while I was away and they have all been fab. Your boys are just charming and the girls are just too cute for words.
Loved them all
Eileen x

coops said...

gorgeous card karen.beautiful colours and she is a fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

Gorgeous card Karen. Such a cute image and reminds me of my two girls when they were younger. Loving all the pink.
Mags
x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Karen this is so beautiful, that image is cute and adorable the colours and design look awesome
Hugs
Lorraine x

Hazel said...

Hi Karen

This is just beautiful I so love the Mo image - awesome.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments - I really do appreciate it - alot.

Have a great week.

Toodle Pip

Hazel xx

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card Karen. Love the colour combo and that is just such a fabulous image. Thanks for sharing it with us at OLL this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

How fabulous Karen , so sweet and girly , I love what lovely details Well done Hugs Elaine

Wendi said...

Wow what a beautiful card and image and your colouring is amazing
Thank you so much for sharing
with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi