My lovely friends, thank you xx

Saturday, 23 October 2010

Girly Fix!!

Hello

Well after my boys card this morning I just had to get a girly fix! hehe

My card tonight is going into three challenges:

Sketch Saturday - fab sketch!
Allsorts - Spots and Stripes, I hope this is ok, the paper is not a traditional stripe but it is striped patterns.

The image is Lulabelle from the Digi Stamp Boutique, gosh I cannot stop buying the images from here at the moment. I am not sure where I got my papers from now. The flowers and gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I had a bit of a muck up with the sentiment, I did stamp it straight onto the corner of the image which looked fab but I picked up thank you instead of happy birthday which is not what I wanted. So I have had to faff around trying to cover it up which I did but then the sentiment didn't show much so I had to draw some faux stitching round it!!

Thanks for popping in.
Karen xx

11 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Karen, what a fantastic card. Your colouring is fab and I love the papers. Thanks for taking part in the DSB monthly competition. Hugs, Denise x

heidy said...

Hi Karen,love your image and your colours are gorgous
Have a nice day
Hugs Heidy

Lindsey said...

This is lovely Karen! Those papers are fab and I love the image x

Suzanne said...

Another gorgeous card x

Fleur said...

Great card, love the funky image
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

coops said...

gorgeous card karen.fab image and i love your soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - love the image and great colours.
Thanks for playing along with my Spots & Stripes challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

Love to Doodle! said...

Gorgeous Karen - fabulous colours and papers...thanks for joining in the DSB comp...Sally-Ann xx

xGemmax said...

Hi Karen,
Gorgeous card, love the image and great papers too!
hugs and xxx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

What an adorable image and great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday!

Bev said...

Beautiful card, the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x