My lovely friends, thank you xx

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

My First DT Card!!

Hello

I am really excited (and nervous) today, here is my first ever DT card. We have a great theme this week at Fab N Funky which is 'Quote Me Happy'.
After a day (ok 2) of complete panic I decided on something romantic (aahhh) based around 'Joy and Happiness' and this is what I came up with. The gorgeous papers are from Websters papers and they are from the Life's Portrait collection and even better they are double sided!! Flowers and gems are from WOC.
A big thank you to all the DT this week for their support and lovely comments, I hope I haven't been too much of a pain this week.LOL!!
I really hope you like my card and I can't wait to see the entries this week, there is a Gift Certificate up for grabs from Fred She Said for one lucky entry!

I am also entering this into the WOC challenges, which this week is Ribbons and Bows.

Karen xxx

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

It really is stunning Karen! xx Jenny xx

coops said...

wow stunning card karen.fab sentiment tag and i love your layout and beautiful flowers and colours :)

xx coops xx

heidy said...

Hi Karin,beautiful card.
Hugs Heidy

Lindsey said...

Brilliant Karen! I love the soft pinks
Linds x

Sharon said...

This is beautiflu. Hugs Sharon x

pink lady said...

This is gorgeous Karen, love the colour scheme and the flowers are fab x

crafting caz said...

Its a lovely card Karen, the colours and layout are devine xxx

Viipula said...

Lovely little butterflies!
So beautiful card.
And wonderful colours!

Hugs x Viipula from finland